Charleston Township contracts with Associated Government Services (AGS) for building, mechanical, and electrical permits. AGS is responsible to approve and issue permits, provide all required inspections, and issue final completion orders, including Occupancy Permits. They also perform all land divisions splits and property combinations.
AGS can be reached at 1-800-627-2801
Building Permits are required for all building regardless of use and number of acres owned. This includes such home improvements as plumbing, electrical, mechanical (heating and air conditioning), decks, swimming pools, siding, roofing, replacement windows and out buildings.
Permit Application for sewer and water; The Charleston Township Office handles all sewer and property street number applications.
Click to view current Fee Schedule.PERMITS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
- Accessory Detached Structure Permit, View Here
- Building Permit, View Here
- Commercial Building Permit, View Here
- Demolition Permit, View Here
- Electrical Permit, View Here
- Fence Installation Permit, View Here
- Mechanical Permit, View Here
- Property Street Number Application, View Here
- Plumbing Permit, View Here
- Sewer Connection Application, View Here